Saturday, November 29, 2008

I Am Grateful For...

Life
Being able to stay home raising my children.
Finding the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Faith and my strong testimony of its truthfulness.
My Children who have made me the woman that I have become.
My most amazing and hard working husband who puts his family first before himself.
Parents, siblings, nieces, nephews and in-laws.
Good Health.
Food and roof over my head.
Freedom, Opportunity and Comfort
Living in Utah sourrounded by great friends and neighbors.
Beautiful fall weather.
Other peoples trials and examples which I am able to learn from.
Most importanly, for all the blessings My family and I receive daily.
Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Jymn and Shelby said...

There truly are so many things for all of us to be thankful for. You are so smart to actually put that list in writing. I think we should all do that. Thank you for being our friends, Merry Christmas.