Thursday, November 20, 2008

Aloha Here We Come!



It's official we took Nancy's timeshare offer and we are now anxcious counting the days til our trip to Hawaii. In January We will be celebrating my 34th b-day and 7th year wedding anniverssary all within two weeks of each other, so this trip is much more than I could have asked for and expected to get as a present. Thank you my love for giving us a vacation alone, yes! for the first time in 4 years we are taking a John and I vacation, no boys are coming this time. Although I will miss my boys I pray that they will be taken care of at tias house and that we will have an awsome experience. Please don't be jealous. :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Don't be jealous? Yeah right. I am excited for you though, you guys deserve it!!!

Naoma said...

Yep I am Jealous too... But so excited for you as well!! Miss you.