Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow Day, Yay!

It seemed like the snow took forever to get here, but now that is gotten here I am kind of regreting it. As for my children, well they were loving it. This morning as soon as we woke up the boys were anxious to go out and make a snowman. Branden kept asking if I were done washing dishes so we could go out, I finally said oh well the dishes can wait, and went outside to play and made a snowman. Johnny only lasted a short time out with us, he was fine with the whole snow thing for about a five minutes then he started complaining of being too cold, and went inside the house. Branden and I made our first snowman, here are some pics. Daddy got home just in time to plow, him and Julian plowed the driveway and I was happy I didn't have to do it. We must of gotten about 3 or 4ft of snow, it is beautiful but messy to drive on.

This mornining before we went out to play, Branden was coloring and cut two cards from the back of his coloring book and gave me and John one. I thought that was so thoughtful of him, he really is a sweet boy. I like how he even tried to write a message on back of each card without any help, except with the word "Christmas". Branden you are amazing, I am so happy that you are willing to learn how to read and write, and that you're doing so well at it. I Love You very much, you make momma proud.

No comments: