Saturday, September 27, 2008

Relief Society Experience

This afternoon I was invited to go to watch the Relief Society Conference live at the Salt Lake Conference Center. Despite the troubles of arriving on time and finding parking, we were able to enjoy most of it. It was really a neat experience, the music sounded more beautiful live, and the spirit was strong. As I sat there and listened to the speaker, I was telling my self how lucky are you to be here. I felt so thankful to have this opportunity and be able to grasp the messages from our presidency. I am blessed to be a Latter Days Saints member, I will for ever be greatful to my good friend Becky and her strong testimony, for introducing me to this Gospel and for the support she has given me. She has been there for me since day one she is a missionary doing our Lords work here in earth and He knows I needed all the help I could get. After being a short member of a year and half I also have a strong testimony that this is the true church on this earth. I pray that my testimony will continue to grow with time and that I am able to teach my family the true Gospel of Jesus Christ.

3 comments:

Nielson said...

That is such a nice story--I love going to the Conference Center, and we really are so blessed to live right here! Thanks for sharing your testimony!

Unknown said...

Hey Sis!
I'm really happy for you, congratulations on the hard work you put into ur blog page; this is awesome! lol

Marci said...

I too enjoy your testimony. I love to see the strength and faith that you have. I'm so happy for you!