Thursday, July 2, 2009

Blogging placed in the back burner!

Yikes! How time flies when life is on the Go! Let me just run by you what we have been up to the last three months! We moved from Utah the last week of May, the boys and I went to spend summer vacation with some family members in California. John left for work to Okinawa Japan around the 7th of June, he then traveled to Australia and Guam in a months time frame. During his oversea duty the boys and I tried to stay busy doing what we do best, spend daddy's hard earned money. We visited Legoland, Seaworld, Hollywood, Universal City Walk, LA Zoo, Griffith Observatory and drove 13 hrs to see my parents in El Paso, and from there we rode the bus into Durango and Torreon, Mexico. Overall we had our share of exhausting fun! In August 7th my mothers birthday, the boys and I traveled more than 15hrs by plane across country to reunite with Daddy in Okinawa. It has now been exactly 24 days since our arrival, and we couldn't be happier, although it has been hard to adapt a new culture. It has really been such a drastic change in our lives but we are doing what we can to stay positive and hopeful. We are still living out in a hotel room, and anxiously looking for a house now. School just started today, but we are still waiting to enroll the boys into one. Hopefully it won't be long till we are settled and they find friends. Branden is one taking this change very hard, he really misses his estability and friends back in Utah.
Well this is it for now, I will try to keep this blog updated because this is an experience I'd like to share with you and my boys to one day read all about! Next time I will post pictures and updates of the life out here and its culture. Thanks for looking, miss you family and friends.