Friday, March 6, 2009

We got Orders!

This past Thursday John received his transfer orders to Okinawa, Japan. Although it was expected for sometime now, the news still came in as a total schock. John's check-in date to his new duty station is July 31st so we most likely leave in June so we can visit our families out of state. We are sadden to leave family, friends and neighbors, we will miss you lots. I know our savior works in mysterious ways and he knows what's best for us. I have faith that this will be an opportunity to bring my family closer to him.

5 comments:

Naoma said...

Wow!! Japan... That is going to be quite the adventure! We NEED to get together before you move.

Jymn and Shelby said...

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for your family! We love you guys!

Nielson said...

Japan!!! I can't believe it! That is going to be so exciting for you--I am so thankful you have a blog so we can still keep in touch!!

Melissa said...

I am so excited for your family, but I am sad for those of us here. I will miss you very much!! I am also glad that I started blogging so that we can keep in touch.

cnieto said...

Hey you I love the pics from Hawaii!! Wish we were there with you guysm its absolutely beautiful. FYI I sent an email a couple of days ago. Let me know if we can come see you guys so I can arrange the travel arrangements sooner than later due to $. Miss ya guys!!