Friday, January 23, 2009

Ocean Adventure

Thursday- After our daily morning run and a light breakfast, we got ready for our anxiously awaited snorkeling adventure tour. We arrived at the Marina at 10:45 am, the tour was set up for 11:30. There we rented our wetsuits. To tell the truth I was kind of hesitant and afraid. I’ve never been on a speed boat or snorkeled before. First we went down by the North shore to see some Dolphins and Whales. Then came the snorkeling part, after some coaching from the crew, I was able to enjoy my first underwater adventure. We went to a hot spot for Turtles. After being attached to my husband for ten minutes, I like a baby bird leaving the nest spread my wings and went solo. By the time we went to our next stop (a heavily populated fish reef) I felt like I was related to Jacques Cousteau, and wanted to stay longer. At the end of our sea adventure, I found a new strength in me I never knew I had. The tour lasted Four hours and was one of the highlights of our vacations if not my life. Tomorrow scenic tour, and waterfall hike.

1 comment:

Jymn and Shelby said...

These are great pictures! Shelby and I are so jealous! Thank you for sharing!!