Friday, November 7, 2008

It's that time of the year again...

Every year in November John's work celebrates the Marine Corps Ball, it's the Marine Corps Birthday Bash/Party, and this year we will be celebrating it tomorrow at the Snowbird Resort . The best of this event is that I get to be pampered by my hubbie because he lets me spend $$ on myself. But every year my weight is an issue, so yet again the ball is here and I am still struggling with my weight. This week it has been stressful to find the right dress and one that fits at that. Oh and finding a baby sitter who will watch our boys for the night is another issue, and since we couldn't get someone to watch them, we decided to rent the room up at Snowbird for the night and drag the boys along. Hopefully we will spend some time on the slopes while we are up there. Well thanks for looking and I will post some pictures of the event sometime next week.

4 comments:

Becky said...

I wish I could have taken the boys. Normally I would offer but I have to work all day tomorrow and then Mark comes home tomorrow night. I hope you guys have fun though!!!

Nielson said...

Hello??? You are so gorgeous--I don't even know what you are talking about... :) I can't wait to see some pictures!

Kelli said...

I can't wait to see some pictures! You are a total hotty! Get ahold of me next time you need to leave your boys...I would love to have them :)

Kate said...

I want to see pics! Did you have fun? I would have taken your boys too. Call me next time. Are you ready for tomorrow??