Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween 08

I have been upset withmyself because writing doesn't come easy for me, so I just been away from this blogging thing but I figured that is still not to late to post about our Halloween experience. So here it goes.... Our day started out with me helping out at Brandens class so I got to spend 2 1/2 hrs with 26 Kindergartners... (there were of course other parents and teachers) but it was still exausting. It was fun to see all the children in customes, I was in charge of treats I don't know what I was thinking when I said yes, because I am not creative at all. Thank goodness for Johnnys party the day before at which he too had a load of fun. So I kind of copied her treat, the children and I made mud cups with sprinkled dirt on top and added worms. it was yummy, and well as you can imagine who doesn't like chocolate, oreos and gummies they loved it. It was fun to see their facial expressions as we were preparing the treats and I would tell them to imagine the pudding was mud, the dirt was crumble oreos and the candy worms were real worms. Some of them really were believing me and were getting a little worried that I was really trying to make them eat yucky stuff. Anyway I am happy that all turned out allright and we all had a good time. As for the rest of our evening well we don't have any relatives out here and my lovely husband decided to go hang out with some friends from work, I didn't feel like going so he went by himself so my sweet boys and I were out trick or treating for couple of hours. The bad thing about this is that no one was home to pass out our candy so I left it in a bowl outside, so if any of you that came to my house and didn't get any candy I am so sorry, but hopefully you had already collected enough and were better off anyway. :-)

Branden and hundreds of other children dressed up as Anakin(StarWars), and Johnny well he was a red power ranger he had actually changed into different costumes every day last week. Oh and lets not forget what Me and my step son dressed up as, I was a proud Marine woman just during the school function and Julian was well I don't know what he was take a look of the pictures and you tell me.. Until next time thanx for viewing.

2 comments:

Nielson said...

Looks like fun--your boys are so cute!

Becky said...

Don't worry about your writing you do a great job. And I don't think anybody cares about how well someone writes, we all just love to hear what is going on with you.